Therapeutic Health Services
Massage therapy is a natural and instinctive method to soothe minor
aches and pains, as well as bring relief from nervous tension and fatigue.
Massage therapy consists of systematic manual or mechanical manipulation of the soft tissues of the body by rubbing, kneading, pressing, rolling and
tapping. It has many proven health benefits, including:
- Helping relieve stress and aid relaxation.
- Helping relieve muscle tension and stiffness.
- Fostering faster healing of strained muscles and
- Reducing muscle spasms.
- Providing greater joint flexibility and range
- Enhancing athletic performance.
- Promoting deeper and easier breathing.
- Improving circulation of blood and movement of
- Helping to relieve tension-related headaches.
- Strengthening the immune system.
We offer the following types of massages:
- Swedish/therapeutic ($20/$35/$45/$65)—This light massage eases overall muscle tension, reduces stress and increase circulation.
- Deep tissue ($20/$35/$45/$65)—A stronger massage, this involves applying slow, deep pressure to penetrate sore muscles.
- Prenatal ($45)—This nurturing full body massage releases tension and eases the discomforts of pregnancy.
- Couple’s massage ($60/$80)—This massage for two pampers both in a luxurious and calming atmosphere.
- Reflexology ($30/$45)—Pressure point therapy on hands and feet restores the body’s natural equilibrium and energy.
*Massages available in 15, 30, 60, or 90 minute sessions. Prices determined by the length and type of massage. Hot Stones can also be added to any massage for $5.
Aromatherapy, the use of essential oils for therapeutic effects, is also available to complement your massage session.
oils have been revered for their fragrance and their restorative effects
on the body, mind and spirit for thousands of years.
Back to top